If you have a WiFi enabled device, such as a laptop or tablet, you can try connecting your FB500 to your local WiFi using our web browser method. Here are the steps:
1. Put your FB500 in Access Point mode
2. In the WiFi settings on a WiFi enabled device, locate the FB-##### connection and click to connect to it. NOTE: Ignore the 'Internet may not be available' notice.
3. Once connected, open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.4.1 and click 'Go' or 'Enter'
4. Scroll to the bottom of the 'Flame Boss Controller' page and under 'Configure WiFi' enter your WiFi SSID (Name) and Password. NOTE: The SSID and Password are case-sensitive.
TIP: Our WiFi enabled controllers will only connect to 2.4 GHz connections and do not connect to 5.0 GHz connections.
5. Click the 'Submit' button. The following confirmation message is displayed:
Great! You changed WiFI settings and your controller switched to station mode.
Look for it on MyFlameBoss.com
6. The FB500 LCD screen will display “Starting” and once connected to your local WiFi network will display:
If you need further assistance, please click here to Contact Us or call us at 800-978-9078.