In the event you are having difficulty connecting your controller through the Flame Boss app, and If you have a WiFi-enabled device, such as a laptop or tablet, you can try connecting your FB200v2, FB300 or FB500 to your local WiFi using our web browser method. Here are the steps:
1. Put your FB200v2, FB300 or FB500 in Access Point mode
2. In the WiFi settings on a WiFi-enabled device, locate the FB-##### connection and click to connect to it. NOTE: Ignore the 'Internet may not be available' notice.
3. Once connected, open a web browser, not a Google search page, and in the address bar enter 192.168.4.1 and click 'Go' or 'Enter.'
4. Scroll to the bottom of the 'Flame Boss Controller' page and under 'Configure WiFi' enter your WiFi SSID (Name) and Password. NOTE: The SSID and Password are case-sensitive.
5. Click the 'Submit' button. The following confirmation message is displayed:
Great! You changed WiFi settings, and your controller switched to station mode.
Look for it on MyFlameBoss.com.
6. The FB200v2, FB300 or FB500 should say myFlameBoss.com ID:##### and P:####.
If you need further assistance, please click here to Contact Us or call us at 800-978-9078.